Beccles pharmacy salutes long-serving member of staff for 35 years of hard work
- Credit: Beccles HCC
A member of staff at a Beccles pharmacy has been saluted for more than three decades of dedication.
Ruth Wilson, of Ilketshall St Andrew, has been a permanent fixture at Beccles HCC pharmacy for 35 years, in a number of different roles.
This week, her dedication was honoured by her employers, who thanked her for her three-and-a-half decades of commitment with chocolates, flowers and jewellery.
Mrs Wilson, 63, worked in pharmacy since leaving school, taking a six-year break to raise her family and continues to offer advice and support to her patients.
She has held a variety of posts at the St Mary's Road pharmacy, including a dispenser, supervisor and accuracy technician.
You may also want to watch:
She has also been instrumental in the company's Stop Smoking programme and helped on a number of other campaigns, gaining great respect from patients and colleagues alike.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success