Are you missing a scooter? Beccles man hopes to return toy used to get home from pub
- Credit: callum rider
Is a member of your family missing a scooter? A young man from Beccles is hoping to return one to its rightful owner.
Callum Rider stumbled across a silver and pink scooter on Rigbourne Hill on his way home from The Ingate on Grove Road on Saturday, April 28.
He used the scooter to get home from the pub and is still in possession of it.
Now Mr Rider is hoping to find whoever it belongs to and has shared an appeal in the Beccles Community UK Facebook Group.
He wrote: 'Saturday night after being at The Ingate having a few, as you do, I ended up coming home on this beast of a scooter.
You may also want to watch:
'It wasn't in a garden, it was at the top of Rigbourne Hill. I know my actions may be frowned upon but would like to return it to its rightful owner.'
He added: 'Glad to make it home in one piece. The scooter was magnificent and was one hell of a speed demon going down Riggy at 1am. 10/10, would borrow again after a sesh.'
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?