Beccles Lido proves summer spectacle
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
As the sun begins to set on another successful summer, attention turns to making sure a popular attraction returns next year.
Beccles Lido has welcomed around 45,000 visitors to the site, on Puddingmoor, but continues to fundraise to carry out essential repairs.
With lido bosses hoping work to reline and refurbish the facility will start this winter, we're taking a look at some of the summer highlights over recent years.
To donate to the project, go to uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/newliner.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire