Beccles craft and handmade market sets up for their third year
- Credit: Archant
The Beccles craft and handmade market is being held this weekend at the Beccles Station Community Rooms.
On Saturday and Sunday (November 17 and 18) local craft and handmade produce from the community will be sold at the local market.
Ahead of Christmas, the stalls will offer various textiles and gifts for the festive season.
This year's market will feature products such as; soaps, pottery, cards, local photography, wreaths, glass art and fudge.
All proceeds from the raffle held over the weekend will be donated to 'Help for Heroes' in honour of the 100th anniversary to mark the end of the
You may also want to watch:
World War One.
The Beccles Station Community Rooms is on Station Road in Beccles.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
The craft and handmade market will open their doors at 10am on Saturday and run until 3pm.
For more information, visit their Facebook page at Beccles craft and handmade market.