Bawdeswell Village Cinema group organises fun, light-hearted quiz night
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Teams are being urged to put their knowledge to the test at a quiz night in Bawdeswell.
Presented by Bawdeswell Village Cinema, the light-hearted fun quiz will take place this Saturday, February 25.
Teams of up to six can enter - or join up with others on the night to make a complete team - and will have their knowledge put to the test with rounds focusing on films, music, television, Norfolk and general knowledge, as well as a picture round.
Winners will receive six free tickets to a future film viewing and six bottles of wine.
The quiz will take place at Bawdeswell Village Hall at 7.30pm and the hall will be open from 7pm. There will also be a bar, cafe, and a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
Adults are £4.50, over 60s £4, under 18s £2.50, families £12 plus £1.50 per extra child.
For more information ring David on 01362 688749.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs