Boogie Nights returns with a celebrity guest
- Credit: Archant
A popular club night will be returning to the Ocean Room in Gorleston with a guest appearance by a celebrity.
Boogie Nights, which has been a regular fixture of Gorleston nightlife for 22 years, will be returning on Friday, July 30.
All the usual 70s and 80s cheesy anthems, singalong tracks and guilty pleasures will be played.
The night has been updated and refreshed for 2021 and now includes the 90s.
The opening will be kicked off by Shaun Williamson - who is well-known for his former role of Barry from EastEnders - who will be hosting his touring show, Barrioke.
His twist on karaoke has been successful at large events and festivals across the UK during 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Barrioke will begin at 10pm, where the celebrity will be singing crowd pleasers with plenty of opportunity for audience participation.
Afterwards, DJ Paul Allen will be playing music from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
Standard admission is £5 and VIP Booths are available via Ticket Tailor.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: 'Major bid' submitted for Armstrong
Doors open at 9pm.