Bar & Beyond: Inside King’s Lynn’s newest club which is set to welcome celebrity guests Mark Wright, Lauren Pope, Jamie Laing and more
- Credit: Archant
Corrugated iron and old scaffolding boards, neon and booths, splashes of paint and a graffiti artist whose pen's got the runs.
King's Lynn hasn't seen anything quite like Bar and Beyond, which opens tonight.
We had a sneak preview to look out a few of the highlights of its hipster-inspired revamp.
Former TOWIE star Laura Pope will be on the decks for the opening night on Friday, March 24, with Mark Wright entertaining party-goers on Saturday, March 25.
More celebrity guests lined up next month include DJ sets from Busted singer and songwriter Matt Willis, TV presenter and fashion designer Gok Wan and Made in Chelsea's Jamie Laing.
You may also want to watch:
The venue will be offering 50pc off food during the opening week, alongside the 'happy hour' offer with half price on all drinks from 5pm - 10pm everyday.
The Beyond club will be open Thursday - Saturday until 3am, with street-style food being served until 10pm.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
No more queuing at the bar, for starters. Drinks are brought straight to your table.
Customers can sip craft beers and cocktails amid the grungy decor and tuck into giant burgers, hotdogs or sharing platters.
Does it herald a new era for Lynn's Norfolk Street?