Bar & Beyond: Inside King’s Lynn’s newest club which is set to welcome celebrity guests Mark Wright, Lauren Pope, Jamie Laing and more
- Credit: Archant
Corrugated iron and old scaffolding boards, neon and booths, splashes of paint and a graffiti artist whose pen's got the runs.
King's Lynn hasn't seen anything quite like Bar and Beyond, which opens tonight.
We had a sneak preview to look out a few of the highlights of its hipster-inspired revamp.
Former TOWIE star Laura Pope will be on the decks for the opening night on Friday, March 24, with Mark Wright entertaining party-goers on Saturday, March 25.
More celebrity guests lined up next month include DJ sets from Busted singer and songwriter Matt Willis, TV presenter and fashion designer Gok Wan and Made in Chelsea's Jamie Laing.
You may also want to watch:
The venue will be offering 50pc off food during the opening week, alongside the 'happy hour' offer with half price on all drinks from 5pm - 10pm everyday.
The Beyond club will be open Thursday - Saturday until 3am, with street-style food being served until 10pm.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
No more queuing at the bar, for starters. Drinks are brought straight to your table.
Customers can sip craft beers and cocktails amid the grungy decor and tuck into giant burgers, hotdogs or sharing platters.
Does it herald a new era for Lynn's Norfolk Street?