Banquet with Bollywood dancing to be held at Rishi Restaurant in Norwich in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
A charity banquet is being held at a Norwich restaurant next month in aid of East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Rishi Restaurant, in Mousehold Lane, is hosting an evening of live Bollywood dancing and a special banquet menu from 6pm on Sunday, July 22.
Monty Ali of Rishi said: 'We have held many similar events with great results so the fact that we are able to help a children's hospice this time means so much to all involved.'
Tickets for the evening are �24.95 and include a starter and four main dishes. The evening will also include a raffle, with opportunities to win a �50 or �100 voucher for Rishi and 50pc of all ticket proceeds and all raffle money will be donated to EACH.
Jessica Hiscocks, Norfolk fundraiser for EACH, added: 'This is going to be a fantastic event which we're all really looking forward to and hopefully it will raise some fantastic money for EACH.'
To reserve a table, call Rishi Restaurant on 01603 482627.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 10 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket