Bag a bargain at second Beccles antiques fair of the year
- Credit: James Bass
The Beccles Antiques Street Market returns for the second event of the year on Sunday.
Held in the centre of the town, the market will see 100 general and specialist dealers selling a wide range of good quality antiques and collectables.
Now in its eighth year, the event has gone from strength to strength since it was started in 2009 by Kate Lee from Blyburgate Antiques and Christine Pinsent from Saxons, both in Beccles.
Items on offer will include furniture, silver, china, linen, jewellery, books, clocks, retro and vintage design and clothing and decorative items.
Many of the local shops, restaurants and bars will also be open on the day and local street food catering will be incorporated into the market.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Lee said: 'If you haven't been before you really should give it a visit and experience the pleasure of a busy outdoor specialist market.'
The market will run from 8am to 4pm and entry is free.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year