Baby joy for Norwich City striker Jordan Rhodes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City Football Club has congratulated on-loan striker Jordan Rhodes and his wife Emma after the birth of their son.
The couple are celebrating the arrival of their son Henry.
Norwich City Football Club tweeted their best wishes from everyone at Carrow Road.
Rhodes is currently on-loan at the Canaries from Sheffield Wednesday.
He has netted two league goals in yellow and green, but also notched a hat-trick in the 4-3 Carabao Cup victory against Wycombe.
You may also want to watch:
With fellow striker Teemu Pukki having limped off during Finland's victory of Greece in midweek, supporters have been speculating whether Rhodes could be in for a start against Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains