Baby joy for Norwich City striker Jordan Rhodes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City Football Club has congratulated on-loan striker Jordan Rhodes and his wife Emma after the birth of their son.
The couple are celebrating the arrival of their son Henry.
Norwich City Football Club tweeted their best wishes from everyone at Carrow Road.
Rhodes is currently on-loan at the Canaries from Sheffield Wednesday.
He has netted two league goals in yellow and green, but also notched a hat-trick in the 4-3 Carabao Cup victory against Wycombe.
With fellow striker Teemu Pukki having limped off during Finland's victory of Greece in midweek, supporters have been speculating whether Rhodes could be in for a start against Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre