B1153 at East Walton closed for two days for repairs
- Credit: Archant
Work starts next week to carriageway repair works on the B1153 Gayton Road, East Walton.
The road will be closed on Wednesday, March 1 and Tuesday, March 2.
The site will extend from the junction with the A47 at Narborough through to East Walton.
Norfolk County Council said during the repair works it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic between 7.30am and 5pm.
A fully signed diversion via A47 at Kings Lynn, the A149 at Bawsey, B1145 at Gayton and the B1153 at East Walton will be in place for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents within the works site will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times but it there will be some disruption.
The county council apologises for any inconvenience that the work may cause.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by contractors.