B1153 at East Walton closed for two days for repairs
- Credit: Archant
Work starts next week to carriageway repair works on the B1153 Gayton Road, East Walton.
The road will be closed on Wednesday, March 1 and Tuesday, March 2.
The site will extend from the junction with the A47 at Narborough through to East Walton.
Norfolk County Council said during the repair works it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic between 7.30am and 5pm.
A fully signed diversion via A47 at Kings Lynn, the A149 at Bawsey, B1145 at Gayton and the B1153 at East Walton will be in place for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents within the works site will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times but it there will be some disruption.
The county council apologises for any inconvenience that the work may cause.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by contractors.