Car towed out of field after crash
- Credit: Mildenhall Police
Officers were called to a Suffolk village after a car came off the road into a field this morning.
Mildenhall Police posted on social media at 9.30am to say officers responded to the crash on the B1112 between Eriswell and Lakenheath.
Police believed the driver had left the scene and closed the road while they searched for them and recovered the vehicle. It has since reopened.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said there were no injuries, and the driver was found safe and well.
He added that there was nothing suspicious about the incident.
Mildenhall Police posted a picture of a Manchetts Vehicle Recovery lorry towing the vehicle out of the field.
The post said: "End of the night shift for NRT5 and quick response to an RTC on the B1112 at Eriswell. Officers are searching for the driver who has left the scene. Road is now open."
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 4 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 5 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 6 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 7 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 8 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 9 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 10 Community rally together after fire rips through family home