B1108 clear after two cars crash on blind bend near Great Melton
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A well-used country road is now clear after two cars crashed on a blind bend.
Motorists were temporarily delayed after the accident took place on the B1108 Watton Road close to the Great Melton crossroads at 7.30am today.
Police officers were called, but firefighters and paramedics were not because no-one was injured, according to a Norfolk police spokesman.
She said a silver Ford Ka and silver Toyota RAV4 were involved.
The vehicles were removed from the single-carriageway road just before 9am.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police believe the crash was caused by adverse weather conditions.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks