August bank holiday 2017: Supermarket opening times in Norfolk
- Credit: PA
The August bank holiday is finally here and that means BBQs, booze and a well-earned rest - make sure you're fully stocked for a fun-filled weekend by checking the supermarket opening times.
Need some last minute bangers? Running low on loo roll? With the sun finally set to shine this weekend don't let early shop closures cloud your celebrations.
On Saturday and Sunday most supermarkets will be open as normal, but on bank holiday Monday all the main supermarkets across the county will shut early.
Speaking about the weekend ahead, weatherquest forecaster James Wilby said for the most part, the long weekend would be dry and warm with some isolated showers.
'It will be quite warm with the high predicted to reach 24C. He said there was a possibility of showers on Friday night and isolated showers on Saturday.
'Heavier showers are forecast for the north-eastern corner of Norfolk and the further south and west you are the drier it will be. The high is expected to be around 22C.
'Sunday looks a decent day with sunny spells and no suggestions of any showers at the moment. The high is forecast to reach 23C.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 10 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
'Monday should stay dry although some cloud will develop in the later afternoon and we also expect some sea breezes to develop from the mid afternoon. The high temperature is expected to reach 25C.'