August bank holiday 2017: Supermarket opening times in Norfolk
- Credit: PA
The August bank holiday is finally here and that means BBQs, booze and a well-earned rest - make sure you're fully stocked for a fun-filled weekend by checking the supermarket opening times.
Need some last minute bangers? Running low on loo roll? With the sun finally set to shine this weekend don't let early shop closures cloud your celebrations.
On Saturday and Sunday most supermarkets will be open as normal, but on bank holiday Monday all the main supermarkets across the county will shut early.
Speaking about the weekend ahead, weatherquest forecaster James Wilby said for the most part, the long weekend would be dry and warm with some isolated showers.
'It will be quite warm with the high predicted to reach 24C. He said there was a possibility of showers on Friday night and isolated showers on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
'Heavier showers are forecast for the north-eastern corner of Norfolk and the further south and west you are the drier it will be. The high is expected to be around 22C.
'Sunday looks a decent day with sunny spells and no suggestions of any showers at the moment. The high is forecast to reach 23C.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
'Monday should stay dry although some cloud will develop in the later afternoon and we also expect some sea breezes to develop from the mid afternoon. The high temperature is expected to reach 25C.'