Emergency services called to two vehicle crash on NDR
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a two vehicle crash on the Broadland Northway, known as the NDR.
Police, the fire service and an ambulance was called to the scene on the Wroxham Road roundabout at 1.15pm today, Monday, March 4, after a collision between an Audi A3 and a Volkswagen Polo.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Carrow and Wroxham attended the crash assisting police. They left at about 2pm.
A police spokesman said: 'Police were called to reports of a two vehicle RTC blocking the road Norwich bound on the A1151.
'It was a damage only crash with no serious injuries.'
You may also want to watch:
The road was re-opened after officers cleared the vehicles at 2.10pm.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich