Emergency services called to two vehicle crash on NDR
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a two vehicle crash on the Broadland Northway, known as the NDR.
Police, the fire service and an ambulance was called to the scene on the Wroxham Road roundabout at 1.15pm today, Monday, March 4, after a collision between an Audi A3 and a Volkswagen Polo.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Carrow and Wroxham attended the crash assisting police. They left at about 2pm.
A police spokesman said: 'Police were called to reports of a two vehicle RTC blocking the road Norwich bound on the A1151.
'It was a damage only crash with no serious injuries.'
The road was re-opened after officers cleared the vehicles at 2.10pm.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?