'A rare opportunity' - Beautiful area of land near Beccles set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
An area of land in a tranquil setting is set to be auctioned off next month.
People have the chance to own a parcel of amenity land in the Suffolk countryside as "a rare opportunity" is offered for sale at auction.
Marketed by Auction House East Anglia, it is due to be sold on a freehold tenure at an online auction on July 28, with a guide price of £20,000 to £30,000 plus fees.
Described as land adjacent to Dunburgh Road, in Dunburgh near Beccles the property description from the auctioneers states "1.6 acre parcel of amenity land in Suffolk countryside."
It adds: "This beautiful parcel of undulating land has gated access from Dunburgh Road and is tucked away offering a tranquil spot.
You may also want to watch:
"The site has mature hedgerows and trees.
"It is well maintained and has been used for pure pleasure for the past eight years by the current owners.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
"The site falls away from the road to an historic railway line tucked into the southern boundary.
"Situated on the site is a rundown caravan, and two timber sheds.
"This is a rare opportunity to acquire a small part of Suffolk countryside."