Attleborough Infant School and Heartsease Primary Academy in Norwich closed due to ‘sickness epidemic’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Two schools in Norfolk have had to close today after teachers and kitchen staff were taken ill with sickness.
Attleborough Infant School, on Norwich Road, Attleborough, and Heartsease Primary Academy in Norwich are both shut.
A spokesperson for Attleborough Infant School said 'a few' members of staff were off work due to sickness.
The school is expected to reopen on Monday.
Meanwhile, Heartsease Primary Academy is closed due to a 'sickness epidemic', according to a statement on Norfolk County Council's website.
You may also want to watch:
A deep clean is now due to be carried out at the school.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies