Homes in Attleborough and surrounding areas left without water
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Homes from Attleborough to Spooner Row and Morley St Botolph have been left without water.
A spokesperson for Anglian Water said that this is caused by there being air in the water.
Crews are carrying out localised flushing to remedy this.
This has caused an interruption to supply, meaning some homes will have low pressure or no water.
If water is running, it may be white or cloudy, which is perfectly safe and will dissipate if the water is allowed to stand.
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water is hoping that the disturbance is short-lived, though they apologise for any inconvenience.
They are estimating completion will be on Sunday, August 16.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck