A mum’s small town yard sale grew to 60 households
- Credit: Archant
A community yard sale spanning 35 roads is coming to a town on Monday.
More than 60 households have registered to take part in the first-time free event in Attleborough.
It is organised by Attleborough mum Kate Pennington, who works for Norfolk disability charity NANSA.
The 35-year-old said: 'It was originally a discussion on Facebook saying how we should all do a sale at the same time.
'Next thing I know there's 60 houses involved! It's already given me ideas for how to improve it next year, maybe doing it for charity.'
You may also want to watch:
A free draw for every household registered on the Facebook page Attleborough Bank Holiday Yard Sale will have a prize provided by Abbeygate Cars of a full car valet.
Sellers can place their unwanted items on their driveways between 10.30am and 1.30pm and buyers can view the locations on a map on display at Abbeygate Cars.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft