Attleborough butchers grows to meet demand
- Credit: Archant
An Attleborough butchers has unveiled its newly extended headquarters.
Tony Perkins Butchers, in Church Street, has spent more than £110,000 on the extension, which was officially opened by the mayor, Jeremy Burton.
The extension will provide the butchers with much needed space, after production outgrew the original building.
Guests at the building's opening were given a behind the scenes tour of the site, including demonstrations from the butchers and food from the barbecue.
Director of the business, Tony Perkins, said the new building was a big victory for the independent retailer.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Not only does this new building give us more production capacity, it also shows the strength of an independent business on the high street. The town is going through changes, small shops are closing, and this shows a strong commitment to the market town of Attleborough.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 8 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle