Attempted theft from jewellers in Diss, Norfolk
Police have released CCTV footage of two people they would like to trace in connection with an attempted theft from a jewellery shop in a Norfolk town centre.
An attempt was made to steal an 18 carat gold necklace from Hamstocks Jewellers in Mere Street, Diss by distracting shop staff between 2.45pm and 3.10pm on Saturday, but the suspects were challenged by the staff and left empty-handed.
Officers would like to speak with the man and woman pictured in the image in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC James Stables at Diss on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 4 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 7 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 8 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 9 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 10 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks