Aston Villa fans to walk over 150 miles for Norwich City match in aid of Help Harry Help Others campaign
A group of Aston Villa Football Club supporters are planning to walk over 150 miles to Norwich in May.
The football fans will be walking to Carrow Road for their team's clash with Norwich City on Sunday, May 13, the last day of the Premier League season.
The walk is all in aid of a local charity cause, the Help Harry Help Others campaign, which raises money for Cancer Research UK.
The campaign was set up by Birmingham youngster Harry Moseley, who died aged 11 in October last year following a long battle with an inoperable brain tumour.
There are 13 people currently taking part in the 'Walk4Harry' trek, departing at 8am on Tuesday, May 8, and plan on arriving in Norwich on the Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, or to donate, go to www.justgiving.com/Walk150-4H
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk