Aston Villa fans to walk over 150 miles for Norwich City match in aid of Help Harry Help Others campaign
A group of Aston Villa Football Club supporters are planning to walk over 150 miles to Norwich in May.
The football fans will be walking to Carrow Road for their team's clash with Norwich City on Sunday, May 13, the last day of the Premier League season.
The walk is all in aid of a local charity cause, the Help Harry Help Others campaign, which raises money for Cancer Research UK.
The campaign was set up by Birmingham youngster Harry Moseley, who died aged 11 in October last year following a long battle with an inoperable brain tumour.
There are 13 people currently taking part in the 'Walk4Harry' trek, departing at 8am on Tuesday, May 8, and plan on arriving in Norwich on the Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
For more details, or to donate, go to www.justgiving.com/Walk150-4H
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140