Artists show case their talents in Shipdham
- Credit: Archant
Shipdham Arts and Crafts Group held their art exhibition in the WI Hall at the weekend.
Doors opened at 10am on Saturday and Sunday to a showcase of the artistic talents of the group's members.
Helen Jeckells, who was displaying her own sewing and art work skills, reported a steady stream of visitors on each day.
There was an excellent variety of paintings on displays from landscapes, nature and still lifes all by members of the group.
Judy Corps had a table displaying her patchwork and embroidery with some beautiful covers, one of which took 12 months to complete. There was even a table with handmade cover diary's among other interesting things.
You may also want to watch:
The group meets on Mondays from 10am-12.30pm in the WI Hall. Anyone interested in joining can pop along.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature