Are you willing to be a name in the frame for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices?
- Credit: East Anglia's Children's Hospice
A charity is inviting people to become a name in their frame.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has launched a new campaign inviting people to add themselves to picture frames by volunteering in one of the charity's 23 shops across the region.
The charity relies on its shops that raise over £700,000 a year towards the care and support that EACH provides for children with life threatening conditions and their families.
The charity is looking for sorters and steamers for clothing, volunteers to work on the till and shop floor and lovers of knick-knacks and collectibles to pick out valuables from donations.
EACH charity shops will be hosting an open event on Friday, May 19 from 10am to 2pm for anyone interested to meet the team, discuss what roles are available and ask any questions.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be found at www.each.org.uk or by calling 01223 205180.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures