Are you willing to be a name in the frame for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices?
- Credit: East Anglia's Children's Hospice
A charity is inviting people to become a name in their frame.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has launched a new campaign inviting people to add themselves to picture frames by volunteering in one of the charity's 23 shops across the region.
The charity relies on its shops that raise over £700,000 a year towards the care and support that EACH provides for children with life threatening conditions and their families.
The charity is looking for sorters and steamers for clothing, volunteers to work on the till and shop floor and lovers of knick-knacks and collectibles to pick out valuables from donations.
EACH charity shops will be hosting an open event on Friday, May 19 from 10am to 2pm for anyone interested to meet the team, discuss what roles are available and ask any questions.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be found at www.each.org.uk or by calling 01223 205180.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre