Are there any Great Yarmouth issues you want to be discussed at area committee meeting?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
If something concerns you or you want more information on an issue then get down to the town hall to have your say.
Members of the public invited to the next meeting of Great Yarmouth Borough Council's Yarmouth Area Committee, which will take place in the Council Chamber at the Town Hall, on Tuesday, September 12, at 7pm.
The meeting relates to the Great Yarmouth area, and councillors for the relevant wards are invited to attend.
As part of the agenda, there will be a public question time when people can raise questions or concerns.
Anyone is allowed to raise a question in front of the councillors, who will then discuss it and decide if there is anything they can do to help.
One of the items on the agenda relates to the Beach Coach Station Car Park.
On September 19, the Gorleston Area Committee meeting is at Gorleston Library from 6.30pm and will follow a similar format.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips