Are there any Great Yarmouth issues you want to be discussed at area committee meeting?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2015
If something concerns you or you want more information on an issue then get down to the town hall to have your say.
Members of the public invited to the next meeting of Great Yarmouth Borough Council's Yarmouth Area Committee, which will take place in the Council Chamber at the Town Hall, on Tuesday, September 12, at 7pm.
The meeting relates to the Great Yarmouth area, and councillors for the relevant wards are invited to attend.
As part of the agenda, there will be a public question time when people can raise questions or concerns.
Anyone is allowed to raise a question in front of the councillors, who will then discuss it and decide if there is anything they can do to help.
You may also want to watch:
One of the items on the agenda relates to the Beach Coach Station Car Park.
On September 19, the Gorleston Area Committee meeting is at Gorleston Library from 6.30pm and will follow a similar format.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich