Woman appeals for help to trace missing partner
- Credit: Angi Gosse
A woman has appealed for help to trace her partner who has gone missing sparking concerns for his safety.
Wayne Clouting, 50, was last seen in Attleborough at about 4.15pm on Saturday, November 30.
His partner Angi Gosse has launched an appeal on Facebook for information saying he is missing and could possibly be in Attleborough, Norwich, Thetford or Cromer.
However she said his car has been located by police cameras on the A17 heading towards Boston at 12.30am today.
She added: "Myself, his family and the police are concerned for his welfare and safety. Please message me or call Norfolk Police on 101 if you have seen or heard from him."
You may also want to watch:
He is described as 6 ft tall, average build with a distinctive tattoo on his right forearm saying 'Dignity'. When he went missing is believed have been wearing jeans, black or possibly khaki green jacket, possibility a Baxters T-shirt and New Balance trainers.
UPDATE: Wayne has been found safe and well with his cousin in Skegness.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 7 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 8 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list