Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An investigation has been launched after a valuable Labrador was stolen from a secure kennel in Norfolk.
The female dog was taken from an address in Mattishall Lane, Hockering, sometime between 4pm on Tuesday, February 23 and 9am on Wednesday, February 24.
Suspect(s) cut a hole in a fence, before damaging a number of locks to get into the kennel.
Another female Labrador dog, housed in the same kennel, was found running loose nearby.
Officers are keen to trace the missing four-year-old dog, and are appealing for anyone who may have seen suspicious activity in the area around the time of the burglary to come forward.
Anyone with information should contact PC Aliysha Pearson in the Op Solve team on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/12013/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out