Appeal to trace driver who spoke to 12-year-old boy in Beccles
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police need to trace a man who was driving a silver Astra-sized hatchback car following an incident in Beccles yesterday.
A 12-year-old boy was walking home near the A145 junction with Newgate at about 2.20pm, when the man wound down the window of his car and spoke to him.
The boy ignored him and continued on his way.
The man is described as white, aged in his 30s, with short shaven dark/ greying hair, stubble on his chin, who was wearing a grey T-shirt and appeared to be in the car with a woman with long dark hair and a child, thought to be aged around four, in the back seat.
It's thought this may be a case of mistaken identity but police need to trace the man and are asking him to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
If this was you please contact PC 1638 Barber by calling Suffolk Police on 101 and quoting reference BE/14/440
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass