Appeal over man missing for 10 days
A man who left his home 10 days ago has still not returned to his family. Kenneth Morrison has been seen in Lowestoft since he disappeared from his Mettingham home, near Bungay.
A man who left his home 10 days ago has still not returned to his family.
Kenneth Morrison has been seen in Lowestoft since he disappeared from his Mettingham home, near Bungay.
Having left, taking clothes with him, on July 10, his family did not report him missing until Monday.
But police are becoming concerned for the 6ft 45-year-old.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: "We are concerned for his wellbeing and are asking Mr Morrison, or anyone with information about his whereabouts, to contact officers.
"It is thought he may have headed for the Peterborough area, where he previously lived."
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 4 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 5 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 6 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 7 Tractor being used for A11 roadworks had faulty brakes
- 8 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 9 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 10 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
Mr Morrison, who has short wavy light-brown hair, blue eyes and a Scottish accent, was spotted in Lowestoft on July 12 and 13. He drives a green Vauxhall Vectra, AO52 WDX.
Anyone with information that might help should call Beccles police on 01986 835300.