Appeal made for driver who failed to stop after collision with cyclist on the West Carr Road flyover near Attleborough
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A driver failed to stop after a collision with a cyclist during a cycling club time trial near Attleborough.
Police are appealing for help to trace the vehicle involved in the incident, which happened at around 8pm on Wednesday, May 10 on the West Carr Road flyover.
Police said the crash involved an unknown vehicle and a cyclist who was heading in the direction of the B1177 from the Attleborough flyover. The driver of the vehicle did not stop at the scene.
The cyclist suffered minor injuries and was treated by the East of England Ambulance Service.
Officers are appealing for the driver of the vehicle to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Shaun Turner at Acle Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash