Appeal for witnesses after cans are allegedly thrown at vehicles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police patrols are being stepped up following reports of anti-social behaviour in Carlton Colville.
Witnesses are being sought after officers were contacted following a spate of incidents in the south Lowestoft area this week.
A police spokesman said: 'On Tuesday, March 7 at 9.30pm and last night (Thursday, March 9) at approximately 8.15pm, a group of teenagers on bicycles were reported as behaving in an anti-social manner in the Elmdale Drive area, allegedly throwing cans in the street and at vehicles.'
Plain clothed and uniformed patrols are now being increased in the area to reassure local residents.
? Anyone who has any information, or may have witnessed these incidents, should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime number 37/21686/17.
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed