Appeal for witnesses after cans are allegedly thrown at vehicles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police patrols are being stepped up following reports of anti-social behaviour in Carlton Colville.
Witnesses are being sought after officers were contacted following a spate of incidents in the south Lowestoft area this week.
A police spokesman said: 'On Tuesday, March 7 at 9.30pm and last night (Thursday, March 9) at approximately 8.15pm, a group of teenagers on bicycles were reported as behaving in an anti-social manner in the Elmdale Drive area, allegedly throwing cans in the street and at vehicles.'
Plain clothed and uniformed patrols are now being increased in the area to reassure local residents.
? Anyone who has any information, or may have witnessed these incidents, should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime number 37/21686/17.
You may also want to watch:
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 5 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 6 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 7 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000