Woman arrested for drink-driving after three-vehicle crash left biker with serious injuries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of excess alcohol after a serious road crash on a rural Norfolk road.
The crash happened at 3.50pm on Friday, September 28 at the junction of the A1065 Raynham Road and Hempton Road- which leads into the nearby Fakenham - at Hempton.
A blue Skoda Fabia was in collision with a white Kia Soul and a silver BMW motorcycle.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 60s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious injuries whilst the pillion passenger sustained slight injuries.
The occupants of the Skoda and Kia also sustained slight injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of the vehicles involved prior to the collision.
Anyone with information should contact PC 1183 Chris Curtis at Swaffham Roads and Armed Police Team on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack