Appeal after burglaries in Elsing and Westfield
- Credit: Archant
Three homes were burgled in the Dereham area with cash and jewellery being targeted.
A bank card was stolen from a property in Mill Street, Elsing, on Friday, September 23. On the same day, between 10am and 2.10pm, a property in Rectory Road, Elsing, was broken into. Police said it was unclear whether anything was stolen.
A property in Dereham Road, Westfield, was broken into on Wednesday, September 21 some time between 1.30pm and 4.15pm and cash and jewellery taken.
Police are appealing for information and anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the areas between the times stated or anyone with information should contact DC Debbie Johnston at Thetford CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 2 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 3 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 10 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor