Answer police questions to claim bag of money lost in Yarmouth
A person who lost a bag of money in a Tesco store just before Christmas is being urged to come forward to police.
The money was lost at Tesco in Pasteur Road, Great Yarmouth between Thursday, December 22 and Friday 23.
Staff at the supermarket reported the find to police after nobody came to claim it, and now police are looking for its rightful owner.
The money was inside a bag from another shop.
The bag also contained two gift cards with names written on, and police say it appears the money was intended as a gift for the people named in the cards.
If you think the money may be yours, call PCSO Steve Dent at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
You will be asked questions about the amount, the names and other details in order to identify the money and cards as yours.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 3 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school