Another great year for Wells Poetry Festival
More than 500 poetry lovers were in Wells over the weekend for the town's 15th annual Poetry-next-the-Sea festival.
It began on Friday evening, finished yesterday and saw nationally renowned poets, including Matthew Hollis and Brian Patten, perform at The Maltings.
Artistic director and chairman of the organising committee, Fiona Fraser said: 'It's been another great year for the festival. We've had a good turnout and lots of positive feedback. We plan to keep growing the festival which is good news for the local community.
'We always use local businesses and bring hundreds of people into Wells each year.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack