Animal feeding, workshops and more as Hundred River Maze opens for the summer
- Credit: Archant
The Hundred River Maze will reopen to the public for the summer this weekend.
Located at Valley Farm in Sotterley, the theme for this year is barn owls and visitors can learn about owls in the British countryside while collecting all the stamps to win a prize.
The maze will open on Saturday, July 22, and will be open daily from 10am to 5pm until September 3.
As well as the maze, visitors can meet the farm animals, with feeding sessions everyday at 10.30am.
There is also a play area for the little ones and locally sourced food and drink on offer.
You may also want to watch:
A series of workshops are also being staged, some of which are free, each day of the week. They include bug hunting, making bird boxes and planting trees to take home.
Admission to the maze is £4 for adults, £3.50 for children and £2.50 for concessions.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig
For more information visit www.hundredriverfarm.wordpress.com