‘Delays likely’ warning ahead of works
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as two sets of work is carried out on a busy stretch of road.
Anglian Water will be carrying out separate works on the B1532 London Road South between Wednesday, February 5 and Friday, February 7.
Traffic control give and take boards will be in use at the scene of the work between 364 to 406a London Road South.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" as this work takes place.
It states that work to access "public sewer manholes" will be carried out alongside associated works.
You may also want to watch:
Sinmilar works will also be carried out on the B1532 London Road South at the junction of Grosvenor Road between Wednesday, February 5 and Friday, February 7. With "delays likely," traffic control give and take boards will be in operation as work to access "public sewer manholes" is carried out alongside associated works.
Keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads via our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut