Could you go up against a panel of business angels to win £10,000 for your business start up?
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photography
Norfolk Enterprise Festival has created Angels Den to show the vibrancy of the region's vibrant entrepreneur economy.
Hannah Smith, who works for New Anglia said: 'The idea can be one you have always had, a start-up, expansion or desire to start exporting.
'It's a great opportunity not only to practice pitching ideas but there are also great prizes to be won.'
The competition, sponsored by Anglia Capital, Grant Thornton and Mills & Reeve, gives local businesses the chance to pitch their innovative ideas.
Ms Smith said: 'Presentation skills are going to be key, the event is held at a festival meaning they will need a show.
You may also want to watch:
'Make sure you really show your character in the one minute video submission.'
To enter, your business should be under three years old, based in Norfolk and be registered as a limited liability company.
The deadline for applications is September 9 and you can apply here.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17