Banksy-style doctor street art appears on shop front
- Credit: Alie Hannam
A piece of art with a hint of Banksy has appeared in Fakenham.
The image, which depicts an angelic doctor, appeared on January 13, on the old Flour and Bean bakery on Market Place in the town.
The doctor is dressed in PPE and has a halo over their head, with what appears to be a vaccine syringe next to them.
The art was shared by husband and wife April and Andrew Simnor on Facebook after they spotted it on the way to work at their IT support company.
The bakery is next to The Crown pub.
You may also want to watch:
Landlady, Alie Hannam reviewed her CCTV and saw the individual responsible for the art arrived just before 12.30am and left five minutes later. Using a stencil to create the artwork.
“My daughter is a nurse and I’m a strong supporter of the NHS,” she said.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 6 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 7 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 8 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 9 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 10 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
“I am proud to have this piece of art next to the pub.”