Ambulance takeover will shine a light on patient experience
- Credit: EEAST
Patient experience and what is done to improve services will be the focus of the latest 'takeover' week by the region's ambulance service.
Running between Monday and Saturday next week, the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EAAST) will be sharing information and insight about its patient services and feedback, including the work of staff and volunteers within those clinical teams.
These teams help process information, feedback, and serious incidents which further improve the patient experience and development of staff and volunteers.
In addition, patient and staff stories will be used throughout the week.
Sandy Brown, Director of Nursing and Clinical Quality, said: 'This is the first patient takeover week we've done, and we want to highlight the significant work done to help patients and their families feedback to the service, what we do with the information, and share first-person perspectives on care and improving services.
You may also want to watch:
'Without knowing about patient experiences, it is harder to make decisions about how we progress – so the more we know, the more it can inform the training, development and education of our teams and the modelling of our service to enhance learning.
'We hope people take time to share the content and consider contacting us if they've needed to use the ambulance service recently, and thank everyone who takes the time to do this already.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
The Trust will be using #patienttakeover on social media platforms to promote the week and all of its content, which you can follow on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.