Norwich tapas restaurant up for sale after a year in business
- Credit: Archant
An independent Spanish restaurant and takeaway in the city is up for sale.
Alley Olé, which first opened its doors in April 2017, is on the market for £129,950 for the leasehold.
The eatery, which is rated the 19th best in Norwich on Trip Advisor, serves rotisserie-style chicken alongside tapas dishes.
They also serve a range of traditional cocktails, wines and Spanish beers.
The business is for sale through National Business Sales Ltd and is described as 'young and still expanding' and in a 'prime city centre position' in Bridewell Alley.
READ MORE: Alley Olé, Norwich, restaurant review: 'For the indecisive, it's a dream'Alley Olé is currently open from 11am to 11pm Monday to Friday and opened in the former home of The Alley bar.
You may also want to watch:
The owner of Alley Olé would like it to continue as a Spanish restaurant and there are no plans for immediate closure.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze