All you need to know about this weekend’s Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
- Credit: Archant
Tens of thousands of people will flock to Great Yarmouth this weekend for the annual Maritime Festival.
Here is everything you need to know for your day out.
It's on South Quay throughout today and tomorrow for the whole family to enjoy.
The festival will include vessels, music and crafts.
A varied selection of food and drink is available at the festival, ranging from fish and chips to sweet treats.
You may also want to watch:
For children, they can enjoy a Punch and Judy performance, learn about wildlife and much more.
New vessles for this year include a steam ship built using recycled and salvaged parts from other vessels and buildings, a Border Force boat and more.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
There is plenty of parking in Yarmouth, with car parks in the town centre and on the seafront.
If you're travelling by public transport, South Quay is just a short walk from the town centre.