All smiles as Mundesley Brownies look forward to London trip thanks to cash raised at village’s Boxing Day dip
- Credit: Archant
Mundesley Brownies are all set for an exciting trip to London thanks to money raised at the village's annual Boxing Day dip.
The group were lucky enough to be chosen by the Friends of Mundesley Inshore Lifeboat to share half the money which was collected on the beach.
The Friends came along to a recent 1st Mundesley Brownie meeting to present a cheque for £533.
Brownies arrived with their parents to help with bucket collections at the dip.
Two of the Brownies were brave enough brave the waves along with a couple of dads.
You may also want to watch:
Group leader Debbie Wright said: 'The smiles on their faces were amazing as in return the Brownies are going to be taking to London to stay at ICANDO which is the Guide headquarters and be able to see the some of the London sites. Mundesley Brownies would like thank The Friends of Mundesley Inshore Lifeboat for their very kind donate.'
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction