All Lowestoft Lions’ Easter Egg vouchers are snapped up
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An unprecedented demand this year has, after only a few weeks, seen all the vouchers for entry into the popular Lowestoft Lions Easter Egg Trail being handed out.
The rapid uptake has meant that all 550 entry vouchers have gone and the trail is now closed.
But with children's entertainment and stalls on offer everyone is still invited to come along to Sparrow's Nest Gardens, Lowestoft on Easter Sunday April 16 from 10.30am and enjoy the free event.
Children's entertainers K-Syl-R will offer games, music, dancing and prizes.
DJ Russell Clarke on Facebook posted: 'It was also great to see so many Easter bonnets last year – so we are asking everyone to start making their decorative headwear now and they could win a prize.'
You may also want to watch:
Due to the popularity of the Easter Egg Trail previous booking arrangements had become unmanageable so the Lions introduced a new voucher system for the 2017 event.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?