All Bar One in Norwich to remain closed for several weeks
- Credit: Steve Adams
All Bar One in Norwich's Tombland is to remain closed for a number of weeks following a fire at the bar at the beginning of the month.
The bar has been closed since March 2 after a fire left extensive smoke, heat and water damage to the building in Tombland.
A spokesperson for All Bar One said they are working fast to get the bar open again. 'Unfortunately the bar will remain closed for a few weeks so we can complete all the repair works and get it ready for trading again,' they said. 'We apologise to our guests for any inconvenience and are working as fast as we can to get the bar open.'
Three fire crews tackled the fire at the bar and no-one was injured.
A spokesperson from the Norfolk Fire Service confirmed that the cause of the fire was an accidental emission.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge