All aboard - Pudsey Bear returns to Norwich at the Eaton Miniature Railway
- Credit: Mike Fordham
A very special bear will be making anappearance in Norwich next week.
On Sunday, October 8 Pudsey Bear will be returning to Eaton Park at the Miniature Railway Mainline to entertain families and raise funds for Children in Need.
It will be the sixth time that the bear has made a visit to the railway where he will take trips on trians.
There will be hand-made steam, electric and internal combustion engines in operation, pulling passenger trains around 800m of track.
Club Chairman Barry Fane said: 'We always look forward to Pudsey's visit and the children love to meet him.'
You may also want to watch:
Last year the society was able to donate more than £500 to the appeal and are hoping to raise more this year.
Trains will be running from 1.00pm until 5.00pm and will operate every few minutes, weather permitting. Pudsey will be in attendance until around 4pm.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden