All 4 mockumentary Lee & Dean to film in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: James Bass
Channel 4's on-demand platform All 4 is set to film part of their latest show, Lee & Dean, in Great Yarmouth.
Created by Miles Chapman, Mark O'Sullivan and Sam Underwood, the mockumentary sitcom focuses on two dodgy builders.
Chapman and O'Sullivan will star in the show, alongside Ramon Tikaram and Ricky Grover.
Channel 4 describe the show as 'an improvised, unconventional and wholly original comedy set in Stevenage which centres around builder best mates Lee and Dean.
'It's a story of cheap builds, cheap lager, bark rubbing, break ups and bad poetry, but at the heart of it lies the heat-warming bromance between Lee and Dean.'
You may also want to watch:
Scenes for the series are being shot in Great Yarmouth on Wednesday, May 17 and a casting company are looking for extras to take on various roles in a spa scene.
It has not been confirmed where the production will be shooting in the area.
Yarmouth has also recently been used as a location for Fighting With My Family, a feature film directed by Stephen Merchant that follows the journey of a wrestler from Norwich to WWE stardom.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Norfolk scenes cut from Netflix's Sutton Hoo film The Dig