Ale lovers get set for Holt Beer Festival
A burgeoning beer festival is back in Holt next weekend.
The third annual Holt Beer Festival features 18 different ales, plus cider, wine and soft drinks.
It is being staged at Holt Community Centre on Kerridge Way, from 6pm to 11pm on September 2 and from 11am to 11pm on September 3.
Visitors can pay �10 for a souvenir glass and three pints or �2.50 per pint. There will be a barbecue and music from The Krazy 88 and AJ and guests.
The event is organised by Holt Round Table and proceeds will go to Holt Community Centre.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’