Alcohol-free beer St Peter’s Without to be sold at national wholefoods chain
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk's St Peter's Brewery has agreed a deal which will see its alcohol-free beer on the shelves of Wholefoods Market stores from next month.
It has agreed to supply its Without bottled beer to the chain's nine UK stores, as it aims to build its presence in the alcohol-free beer market.
The beer was launched in August by the brewery, which is based near Bungay, and is already available in JD Wetherspoon, Nisa stores and is being exported to 15 countries around the world.
Steve Magnall, chief executive of St Peter's, said: 'This is an exciting contract for Without. Wholefoods Market has a discerning customer base that recognises good quality products.
'Although the alcohol-free market is still relatively small, there is a clear demand for an excellent-tasting alcohol-free beer and we hope sales of Without among Wholefoods customers will be high.'
You may also want to watch:
Wholefoods Market has seven stores in and around London, as well as outlets in Glasgow and Cheltenham.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night