Alan Partridge to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fictional comedy character Alan Partridge is coming to Norfolk.
The struggling radio and television presenter, who divides opinion among many over how he portrays his adopted county, will be back in the county later this month this time as a movie star.
Partridge was created by Steve Coogan who also plays the presenter.
Scenes for the long-awaited Alan Partridge: The Movie will be filmed using extras from the locations picked by Baby Cow Productions.
For months there has been rumours about the feature film being shot in Norfolk and the exact locations have remained a secret - until now.
You may also want to watch:
To find out where the comedy character will be showing his face, read tomorrow's EDP.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit